1. Definition of "personal information"
The term "personal information" refers to any information about a living individual that could be used to identify them by name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information, as well as other information that can be easily combined to identify that person.
2. Information Gathering
We will collect personal information from our customers only in an appropriate manner, in compliance with Japan's Personal Information Protection Law.
When we collect your personal information directly from you in writing or through our website, we will clearly state the purpose and obtain your consent, and we will not use that information for any other purpose without your consent.
Customers may choose not to provide the personal information requested, but failure to do so may prevent the customer from using our services.<br />The personal information you enter will be provided to information processing companies and payment service providers for the purpose of processing payments. At that time, your information will be encrypted for transmission via the internet. Please note that we do not keep your credit card number on file.
3. Customer Information Use
The personal information we gather and keep our customers will be used as follows:
- To fulfill obligations related to sales transactions
- To fulfill obligations for service after sales are complete
- To send notices, etc. to customers
We will not disclose or provide your personal information to any third party without your permission, except in the following cases:
- When required by law, or when it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by one in executing legally prescribed duties
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual, and there is some obstacle to gaining permission
- When exchanging personal information with affiliated companies
4. Personal Information Security
Our shop makes every effort to manage and protect any and all personal information gathered in the course of serving our customers, in accordance to applicable laws. We take reasonable organizational, physical, human, and technical measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, alteration, or leak of personal information.
5. Correcting or Deleting Personal Information
Customers can request changes or deletion of the information we store by contacting us or using the inquiry form on this webpage. Customers who register accounts can update their personal information themselves.
6. About Cookies
For security purposes, we use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology to prevent personal information from being intercepted, interfered with, or altered at time of input.
Note: SSL is an information encryption function that prevents eavesdropping and falsification of data during transmission and reception. SSL makes it possible to manage information more securely.